Thursday, September 6, 2007

Panda Eye Day 4

Ok, my 3rd flight of the week, that sets my own record! This time around everything was smooth, and I was able to go back home early (5.20pm flight). Finally I can get some good rest. I had a quick nap in the evening, had some dinner, and then continue with my video editing. I have to finalize it in general format, or else they couldn't play it due to codec problem. Still, I am quite worried whether it is compatible to every PC. I burned the video into DVD and will pass them tomorrow.

Next day, I praise the Lord! They were able to play the video in good condition, and they are happy with it. What a relieve!

Next is to prepare my journey to UK.

The Grudge Spoof

Boo...

James Bond Spoof

My name is Bond, James Bond...

Bollywood Spoof

Say Shava Shava...

No comments: