Thursday, August 23, 2007

Pressured but Excited???

I went back early after work and took a nap before having my dinner. I wasn't having enough sleep lately as I have a tight dateline on the video editing. Half way during my nap, my phone rang. I was reluctant to pick it up because I am in a middle of a good sleep. I managed to get hold of my phone but it was disconnected. The call is a private number. Immediately I guess, should it be Rolls-Royce, the company who interviewed me 2 weeks ago, called me for a second interview? I went back to my sleep again, thinking it might just be my imagination...

After taking my dinner, I went back to work on my video editing. I worked until 1.30am and had finally completed 1 out of 3 videos. I then recall on the private number that rang me this evening. I then checked my Yahoo email. To my surprise, they actually offered me for a second interview. I can't believe it! Thank God!

I continue to read on... 'the date they would like to see you is Thursday 30th August'...WHAT??? thats 1 week from today! I haven't apply for my VISA yet... and there is no statement saying that the flight and accommodation expenses will be paid. To add into it, I have a dateline on the 3 videos... and how am I going to apply leave while my boss is in vacation?

All these questions has clouded my mind for a while... I am pressured but in the same time felt excited. I sent an email to them, asking whether it is possible to arrange for another week, and whether the expenses will be paid or not.

Yeah my heart almost pumped out even until now. I can't sleep well all night, thinking of how miraculous God is. I don't feel that I deserve this, but He provides. Whether is His will or not, I will happily submit everything to Him.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

God is good, amen!!!He has His own perfect plan that we do not know, which we would never expected. He is so marvelous!