Sunday, September 2, 2007

Panda Eye Day 1

I came back to KL from penang after the merdeka holiday. I took a late 1030pm AirAsia flight. Looking at their website, the On Time Performance is 80%. Well, that day, I was the unlucky20%. The flight delayed twice, from 1030pm to 1130pm, then 1250am.

I reached the LCCT terminal around 2am, hoping to catch a cab back to Puchong. To my surprise, there's already more then 50ppl queing in front of the taxi counter. The reason? Taxi frequency was slow... and I don't think I'll be able to catch one before sunrise. I have no choice but to call Ruth's sis to fetch me at the airport. Ya, thank God for her help.

By the time I reached home is already 4.30am... I have to wake up next morning at 7.30am to catch the 1035am flight to singapore, business trip of course...

Dato Fernandes, please buy more planes... so that 'Everyone Can Fly On-Time'...

No comments: